Gaffel Kolsch has a deep gold color and is extremely clear. One finger of white, pillowy head. Outsized aroma for a kolsch, with an inviting yeast and malt focus. The taste brings cracker-like malt and slight fruity flavors. There’s a mild sweetness, especially noticeable on the finish. But to balance that out, there’s a pleasant floral and earthy hop bite. Creamy smooth moutfeel that is refreshing and thirst quenching. Straight from Cologne, it’s hard to beat a traditional kolsch like this one.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Little Juice Smoothie - Freshie Edition. 12 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Schlafly Oatmeal Stout. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Stone, Cold. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Copperhead Pale Ale. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Sam Adams Boston Lager. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Landline. 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Hidden Grotto. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Oak Aged Highland Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity