Frozen Envelope pours a bright, cloudy yellow with a two finger, white head that settles to a half-finger that laces beautifully. Aroma is citrus - maybe some grapefruit with citrusy hops, and a slight tropical note. Taste follows, with grapefruit being prominent, orange, lemongrass, and moves into a balanced dank hop flavor without most of the bitterness. It finishes cleanly and crisply, with just the hop at the end. Mouthfeel is medium and the carbonation is bubbly but not overly done.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for 11 Pipers Piping. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for 3-Way IPA 2020. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Hazy Beer Quartet. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Bruery Terreux Oude Tart with Cherries. 3 hours ago
- plarson listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Lips of Faith - Gratzer. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Meet Your Maker. 7 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Green City. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity