Frozen Envelope pours a bright, cloudy yellow with a two finger, white head that settles to a half-finger that laces beautifully. Aroma is citrus - maybe some grapefruit with citrusy hops, and a slight tropical note. Taste follows, with grapefruit being prominent, orange, lemongrass, and moves into a balanced dank hop flavor without most of the bitterness. It finishes cleanly and crisply, with just the hop at the end. Mouthfeel is medium and the carbonation is bubbly but not overly done.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller added a rating for Reissdorf Kolsch. 6 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Solarc Shower Beer. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Rye-on-Rye-on-Rye. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to All About the Stout. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 4 hours ago
- mackleminor added a rating for Lime:Thirty Lager. 4 hours ago
- mackleminor uploaded a photo for beer Lime:Thirty Lager. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Black Sand Imperial IPA. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity