From The Heart pours a hazy yellow with a one finger white head that recedes fairly quickly. Aroma is tropical fruit with some hoppiness. The taste is citrusy, lots of orange and lemon with some resinous pine. It's plenty hoppy with a balanced bitterness. It finishes with a pithy bitterness and slight sweet, lingering on the palate for a bit. Mouthfeel is medium and carbonation was low to medium.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for State of Haze. 5 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for MoZee (Zeelander with Mosaic). 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Trejo's Cerveza. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Big Little Thing. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Magnetic Midnight. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for La Fin Du Monde. 3 hours ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Paulaner Oktoberfest Bier. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Kabru West Coast IPA. 3 hours ago
- More Latest Activity