From The Heart pours a hazy yellow with a one finger white head that recedes fairly quickly. Aroma is tropical fruit with some hoppiness. The taste is citrusy, lots of orange and lemon with some resinous pine. It's plenty hoppy with a balanced bitterness. It finishes with a pithy bitterness and slight sweet, lingering on the palate for a bit. Mouthfeel is medium and carbonation was low to medium.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Westmalle Tripel Trappist Ale. 37 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Jacaranda. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Spectral Evidence. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Fantasy Factory. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Hop Hunter IPA. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Saint Archer IPA. 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Brickstone Brewery American Pale Ale. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Two Beers Fresh Hop 2016. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity