Founders Centennial IPA
Centennial IPA is a golden amber color and is crystal clear for an unfiltered beer. On the smell there is a caramel malt smell with just a touch of floral hops coming through. This has an earthy malt flavor with a reserved amount of hop taste and leans more east coast than west coast. It has a wave of caramel sweetness followed by quite a bit of bitterness in the aftertaste.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 and 1 other listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 22 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Victory Festbier. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Decadent Imperial IPA. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Seafarer Kölsch. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Beaver State Brews. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to New England Part 2: Vermont IPAs. 5 hours ago
- lposada listened to Zero-G Yeast and the Beer Beneath. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Crusher. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity