Founders Centennial IPA
Centennial IPA is a golden amber color and is crystal clear for an unfiltered beer. On the smell there is a caramel malt smell with just a touch of floral hops coming through. This has an earthy malt flavor with a reserved amount of hop taste and leans more east coast than west coast. It has a wave of caramel sweetness followed by quite a bit of bitterness in the aftertaste.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris added a rating for Alligator. 3 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Thousands of Money. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Mountain Standard Double Black IPA (Barrel Aged). 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Big Juicy IPA. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Tap It IPA. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Dark Star Black Kölsch. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Japanese Green Tea IPA. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Not Your BRO, DAWG. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity