Founders Centennial IPA
Centennial IPA is a golden amber color and is crystal clear for an unfiltered beer. On the smell there is a caramel malt smell with just a touch of floral hops coming through. This has an earthy malt flavor with a reserved amount of hop taste and leans more east coast than west coast. It has a wave of caramel sweetness followed by quite a bit of bitterness in the aftertaste.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for The New Frontier Triple California Style IPA. 6 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for San Diego Pale Ale .394. 53 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Mind Haze IPA. 1 hour ago
- Alexa added a rating for Tre Fontane Tripel Trappist Ale. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Flocculative Tendencies. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 and 1 other listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Thanksgiving Leftovers. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Erdinger Oktoberfest. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity