Founders Centennial IPA
Centennial IPA is a golden amber color and is crystal clear for an unfiltered beer. On the smell there is a caramel malt smell with just a touch of floral hops coming through. This has an earthy malt flavor with a reserved amount of hop taste and leans more east coast than west coast. It has a wave of caramel sweetness followed by quite a bit of bitterness in the aftertaste.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for Schlafly Oatmeal Stout. 4 minutes ago
- IPAman added a rating for Half Hitch. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Vanilla Oatis. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Vunderbar Pilsner. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Sip of Sunshine. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to Sactown Brews. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Highland Oatmeal Porter. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity