Founders Centennial IPA
Centennial IPA is a golden amber color and is crystal clear for an unfiltered beer. On the smell there is a caramel malt smell with just a touch of floral hops coming through. This has an earthy malt flavor with a reserved amount of hop taste and leans more east coast than west coast. It has a wave of caramel sweetness followed by quite a bit of bitterness in the aftertaste.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Out Of Your Gourd Pumpkin Porter. 50 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Shake Chocolate Porter. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming listened to The Dark and the Pale. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Hazelutely Choctabulous. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Sasquatchito XPA. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Christmas Show 2018. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity