Expatriate pours an incredibly clear, golden color, with a thick white head. It has a fresh hop aroma with the same fresh hop taste from start to finish. There’s an abundance of tropical fruit and citrus – as you would expect from a West Coast IPA. But we also picked up on some ripe melon and herbal, green tea flavors. Sticky and resinous mouthfeel. Some bitterness on the finish, and overall this is a citrusy, sticky, and fresh tasting West Coast style IPA. Cheers!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Irishnc added a rating for Green Bench IPA. 31 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Source Series Apis. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Galaxy Juice IPA. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Allagash White. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Rye-on-Rye-on-Rye. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Damm Lemon. 5 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Big Juice Smoothie Edition. 6 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity