Expatriate pours an incredibly clear, golden color, with a thick white head. It has a fresh hop aroma with the same fresh hop taste from start to finish. There's an abundance of tropical fruit and citrus - as you would expect from a West Coast IPA. But we also picked up on some ripe melon and herbal, green tea flavors. Sticky and resinous mouthfeel. Some bitterness on the finish, and overall this is a citrusy, sticky, and fresh tasting West Coast style IPA. Cheers!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for Sugaree Maple Bourbon Pecan Pie. 5 minutes ago
- Vette432 listened to Celebration and Three DIPAs. 51 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for Dream Yard. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Fort George Fresh IPA. 2 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Hop Ottin' IPA. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Identity Crisis. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Depth-Charged Double Bastard. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for CHP - Chocolate Hazelnut Porter. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity