Expatriate pours an incredibly clear, golden color, with a thick white head. It has a fresh hop aroma with the same fresh hop taste from start to finish. There’s an abundance of tropical fruit and citrus – as you would expect from a West Coast IPA. But we also picked up on some ripe melon and herbal, green tea flavors. Sticky and resinous mouthfeel. Some bitterness on the finish, and overall this is a citrusy, sticky, and fresh tasting West Coast style IPA. Cheers!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Lifted Embargo IPA. 47 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Operation IPA Overload. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 listened to San Diego Part 1. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to LA LA Land. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Noche Dulce. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Young's Double Chocolate Stout. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Sabre-Toothed Squirrel. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Zero-G Yeast and the Beer Beneath. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity