Dragon's Gold is light amber in color and the head consists of champagne-like bubbles that dissipate soon after the pour. This is a gluten-free beer made from sorghum, so it tastes a little different than your average lager. But we're sure Dragon's Gold is a welcomed addition to the supermarket shelves for those with Celiac Disease or are otherwise gluten-intolerant.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Pterodactyl. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for More Dark Lager. 2 hours ago
- Alexa listened to L.A. Beers. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Sasquatchito XPA. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for American Cheat Codes. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Lustro. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Can't Stop Juicin'. 7 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Lush Double IPA. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity