Color is deep gold and slightly hazy, but out of the can it appeared very clear. Two fingers of white, foamy head that has nice retention and lacing. Pleasant aroma that is hoppy yet fairly subtle. The taste brings flavors of tangerine, white grape, green melon, papaya, and a touch of lemongrass. Somewhat earthy, mild bitterness. Grainy malts in the background, but it’s not too wheat or oat focused. Excellent mouthfeel on this beer, which is creamy and smooth with pillowy carbonation. Taste is enjoyable, and overall impression is solid.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Winter is Here. 48 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Rye-on-Rye-on-Rye. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Southern Woodpile Foeder Bier. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Dorado. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for 805. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Big Bear Black Stout. 5 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Galaxy Crush. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Christmas Show 2018. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity