This style is 100% American. A lager fermented at ale temperatures holds true to its roots right down to the Northern Brewer Hops. This may not be the 1800's, and we might be fully capable of refrigeration, but that's no reason to lose touch with this unique style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer listened to California Grab Bag. 56 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Belligerent Bloke. 1 hour ago
- lauralane added a rating for Sour Series Batch No. 7. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Epic Barley Wine. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Son of Juice. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Founders Centennial IPA. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Stouterday Night Live. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity