Pours an apricot hazy yellow with half a finger of white head. Smells citrusy and hoppy. The taste is more like an IPA than a pale ale, it's a very concentrated hop bitterness with some subtle tropical fruit notes and a breadiness. Mouthfeel is light and carbonation is low, with a pretty clean finish although the more you sip, the finish builds to linger longer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Beer V. 32 minutes ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Stalk. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Outside Denali IPA. 2 hours ago
- lauralane listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Xocoveza. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Samuel Adams New World Tripel. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Did We Just Become Best Friends. 7 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for 35 Miles NE. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity