Pours an apricot hazy yellow with half a finger of white head. Smells citrusy and hoppy. The taste is more like an IPA than a pale ale, it's a very concentrated hop bitterness with some subtle tropical fruit notes and a breadiness. Mouthfeel is light and carbonation is low, with a pretty clean finish although the more you sip, the finish builds to linger longer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep listened to Strange Green Beer, Apical Dominance, 4/20 and more!. 40 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Drake's Drakonic Imperial Stout. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Interurban IPA. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 4 hours ago
- plarson listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Seizoen. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Lagoon. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Elevated Perspective (Version 5). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity