Color is pale gold, non-transparent, but not overly hazy either. A small, bubbly white head recedes quickly to a thin film. Inviting aroma of citrus and pine. The taste is classic Centennial hops, with floral and citrus, particularly lemon and grapefruit, and then some pine. There’s a pleasant bitterness from beginning to end, but it’s really only bitter compared to other hazy IPAs out there. Not your typical hazy IPA, this is more West Coast Hazy in style. Mouthfeel is dry and refreshing, with a medium body and nice carbonation. Grassy with more lingering bitterness in the finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for American Sour (2015). 43 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Tusk & Grain: Wee Heavy. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Panther. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Stars for Days. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for 22nd Crooked Line Birthday Suit. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Lips of Faith - Le Terroir (2015). 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for The Trinity. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to If You're Drinkin', Euro-Peein. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity