Color is pale gold, non-transparent, but not overly hazy either. A small, bubbly white head recedes quickly to a thin film. Inviting aroma of citrus and pine. The taste is classic Centennial hops, with floral and citrus, particularly lemon and grapefruit, and then some pine. There’s a pleasant bitterness from beginning to end, but it’s really only bitter compared to other hazy IPAs out there. Not your typical hazy IPA, this is more West Coast Hazy in style. Mouthfeel is dry and refreshing, with a medium body and nice carbonation. Grassy with more lingering bitterness in the finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Shades of Haze - Scarlet. 14 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Sudwerk Fest Harvest Lager. 58 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Hop Bullet DIPA. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Drawn And Quartered. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Pompeii. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to The Gold Standard. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Resist (Ghost 787). 6 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Aprium Dream. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
The Corruption IPA