Color is pale gold, non-transparent, but not overly hazy either. A small, bubbly white head recedes quickly to a thin film. Inviting aroma of citrus and pine. The taste is classic Centennial hops, with floral and citrus, particularly lemon and grapefruit, and then some pine. There’s a pleasant bitterness from beginning to end, but it’s really only bitter compared to other hazy IPAs out there. Not your typical hazy IPA, this is more West Coast Hazy in style. Mouthfeel is dry and refreshing, with a medium body and nice carbonation. Grassy with more lingering bitterness in the finish. Superb!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Hop Sounds. 12 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Fat Head's Head Hunter. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for ALL CAPS. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Trumer Pils. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Sabre-Toothed Squirrel. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for 75 Minute IPA. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Red Caboose. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity