Color is pale gold, non-transparent, but not overly hazy either. A small, bubbly white head recedes quickly to a thin film. Inviting aroma of citrus and pine. The taste is classic Centennial hops, with floral and citrus, particularly lemon and grapefruit, and then some pine. There’s a pleasant bitterness from beginning to end, but it’s really only bitter compared to other hazy IPAs out there. Not your typical hazy IPA, this is more West Coast Hazy in style. Mouthfeel is dry and refreshing, with a medium body and nice carbonation. Grassy with more lingering bitterness in the finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for KBS (Kentucky Breakfast Stout). 4 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Belt & Suspenders. 47 minutes ago
- AnnaB listened to Winter is Here. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Gimme Mo. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Source Series Apis. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Lizard People. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Revivalists Pale Ale. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for 11 Pipers Piping. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity