Color is pale gold, non-transparent, but not overly hazy either. A small, bubbly white head recedes quickly to a thin film. Inviting aroma of citrus and pine. The taste is classic Centennial hops, with floral and citrus, particularly lemon and grapefruit, and then some pine. There’s a pleasant bitterness from beginning to end, but it’s really only bitter compared to other hazy IPAs out there. Not your typical hazy IPA, this is more West Coast Hazy in style. Mouthfeel is dry and refreshing, with a medium body and nice carbonation. Grassy with more lingering bitterness in the finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Karl Strauss Mosaic Session Ale. 4 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Harmony Foretold Cucumber Wheat Ale. 55 minutes ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Icelandic Toasted Porter. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for I Love It! California IPA. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Goosed. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Beaver State Brews. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity