Anderson Valley's Blood Orange Gose pours a dark straw color that fades to light towards the bottom of the glass. It's pretty effervescent, with fine champagne-like bubbles and a coarse head that disappears quickly. The aroma is tart and tangy, with wheat that brings up the rear. The mouthfeel is light and the salinity is evident up front, with a citrusy tartness that shines much more the longer you let the beer warm up. It has a salty yet crisp finish, and when paired with the blood orange tart and acidity you get through the middle, it's a nice balance in a solid gose.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for Bretta Rose No. 003. 7 minutes ago
- jbcurtis listened to It's a Trappist!. 50 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for The Sister. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Avery Twenty Three Anniversary. 2 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Oktcovidtest 2021. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Southern Woodpile Foeder Bier. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 and 1 other added a rating for Icelandic Winter Ale (2016). 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Fresh Out the Oven v6. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity