BJ's Brewhouse Blonde is a Kolsch-style beer that pours a golden straw color with zero head. Light grain and a slight sweetness in the aroma. Taste of pilsner malt with some yeast, and slightly fruity hop flavors. Well balanced but there is some medium to high sweetness for this style. Creamy, medium mouthfeel. It's a light 4.7% ABV with low carbonation. Crisp and clean; perfect for a hot sunny day and it would certainly pair well with food.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Barrel Project: Mango Sour Ale. 37 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Karate Chimp. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Summer Beers 2022. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Hexagenia IPA. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for To The Trees. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 6 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity