Bell Cow pours almost black with a fine, thick tan head that doesn't stick around long. It smells like a Whopper candy, milk chocolate malted ball. Carbonation is medium and the mouthfeel is light. It tastes just like it smells - milk chocolatey malt with a touch of lactose creaminess and sweetness that balances out a slight bittersweet finish. If you were to make an alcoholic chocolate milk, this is what it would taste like.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Three Philosophers (2013). 55 minutes ago
- lauralane listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Palo Santo Marron. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Time Crystals #5. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Think Tank #17. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Zipline Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Get Back to Wort!. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Deep Search Baltic Porter. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Champs de Fraises
Davy Brown Ale