Bell Cow pours almost black with a fine, thick tan head that doesn't stick around long. It smells like a Whopper candy, milk chocolate malted ball. Carbonation is medium and the mouthfeel is light. It tastes just like it smells - milk chocolatey malt with a touch of lactose creaminess and sweetness that balances out a slight bittersweet finish. If you were to make an alcoholic chocolate milk, this is what it would taste like.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to Hoppy Danksgiving!. 47 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Wookey Jack. 1 hour ago
- Alexa listened to San Diego Part 2. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Lost Lake IPA. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Citraholic. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Westmalle Dubbel Trappist Ale. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Did We Just Become Best Friends. 7 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Electric Reindeer. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity