Autoshop pours a dark orange/light copper color with a slim white head that dissipates quickly down to a ring around the top of the glass. The mild aroma hints at rye and citrus hops. The flavor is a rustic, rye malt base and with a pine and grapefruit hop aftertaste and plenty of delicious bitterness. IPAs used to have a lot of bitterness, the market-correction was the fruity haze craze. Whether this is a throwback or another correction, it's a quality example of the classic West Coast Double.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB listened to Oktcovidtest 2021. 36 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Belt & Suspenders. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Identity Crisis. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Hang 'em High. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Birra Moretti La Rossa. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Seattle Show. 5 hours ago
- Alexa and 1 other added a rating for Rooster's Cream Ale. 6 hours ago
- IPAman listened to Turn Your Head and Coffee. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity