Autoshop pours a dark orange/light copper color with a slim white head that dissipates quickly down to a ring around the top of the glass. The mild aroma hints at rye and citrus hops. The flavor is a rustic, rye malt base and with a pine and grapefruit hop aftertaste and plenty of delicious bitterness. IPAs used to have a lot of bitterness, the market-correction was the fruity haze craze. Whether this is a throwback or another correction, it's a quality example of the classic West Coast Double.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for Lost Lake IPA. 34 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for Citraholic. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Westmalle Dubbel Trappist Ale. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Did We Just Become Best Friends. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Electric Reindeer. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Chocolate Sombrero. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Lemon Drip. 6 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Trade Bait. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity