Autoshop pours a dark orange/light copper color with a slim white head that dissipates quickly down to a ring around the top of the glass. The mild aroma hints at rye and citrus hops. The flavor is a rustic, rye malt base and with a pine and grapefruit hop aftertaste and plenty of delicious bitterness. IPAs used to have a lot of bitterness, the market-correction was the fruity haze craze. Whether this is a throwback or another correction, it's a quality example of the classic West Coast Double.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Doogie Bowser. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Smuttynose Pumpkin Ale. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Black Rajah. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Velvet Glow. 4 hours ago
- plarson listened to Rocky Mountain Beer. 5 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Barrio Rojo. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Electric Lettuce. 7 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for The Red Glove. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity