Pours a golden color, slightly hazy, with one finger of white, soapy head. Nice lacing on the glass, and it smells fresh with floral and herbal notes. The taste is similar with several herbal flavors, include sage. Also, some tree-like flavors, maybe eucalyptus, plus green tea qualities as well. Not bitter, but fairly hoppy. Bone-dry with a sharp mouthfeel. This is labeled as a Hoppy Blonde but could also be considered a Pale Ale. Lots of subtle flavors and something new and different from Russian River.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for Chonk - Tropical Berry Blast Sundae Sour. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Rve Coffee Stout - Mocha Hazelnut . 2 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Founders. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Pacific Northwest. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Derivative: El Dorado. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Bodhizafa IPA. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 6 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for 2nd Shift Brewing Kolsch. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity