Pours a golden color, slightly hazy, with one finger of white, soapy head. Nice lacing on the glass, and it smells fresh with floral and herbal notes. The taste is similar with several herbal flavors, include sage. Also, some tree-like flavors, maybe eucalyptus, plus green tea qualities as well. Not bitter, but fairly hoppy. Bone-dry with a sharp mouthfeel. This is labeled as a Hoppy Blonde but could also be considered a Pale Ale. Lots of subtle flavors and something new and different from Russian River.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Levadura. 36 minutes ago
- Alexa listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Hang 'em High. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Zonker Stout. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Maduro. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Chasing Nelson. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 7 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Samuel Adams Stony Brook Red. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity