Pours a golden color, slightly hazy, with one finger of white, soapy head. Nice lacing on the glass, and it smells fresh with floral and herbal notes. The taste is similar with several herbal flavors, include sage. Also, some tree-like flavors, maybe eucalyptus, plus green tea qualities as well. Not bitter, but fairly hoppy. Bone-dry with a sharp mouthfeel. This is labeled as a Hoppy Blonde but could also be considered a Pale Ale. Lots of subtle flavors and something new and different from Russian River.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for West River Pale Ale. 13 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Mirror Universe. 49 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 listened to L.A.I.P.As. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Aurora. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Lucky 13 Red Ale. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Galaxy Juice IPA. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Pocket Watch. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Sasquatchito XPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap