Allagash Dubbel pours a reddish, mahogany hue with a thick, bubbly head that lasts the entire glass. On the aroma, we get dark fruit, oak, yeast, and malt. This continues into the taste, starting with dark fruit but also light clove and banana. But the fruit transitions into vanilla, chocolate, and nuts. Medium carbonation with a fantastic creamy mouthfeel. The finish is dry and smooth. Overall this dubbel is complex yet very drinkable and a nice representation out of Maine.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Hang 'em High. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Zonker Stout. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Maduro. 3 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Chasing Nelson. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Samuel Adams Stony Brook Red. 7 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Filbert. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity