8 Second Kölsch
Color is crystal clear, light straw with a super white, frothy head and plenty of sticky lacing. And a never-ending string of bubbles ascends from the bottom of the glass. Aroma is light with a bit of fruit and malt. On the taste: lots of grainy, bready malt and a noticeable amount of yeast. There’s an increasing honey-like sweetness on the back end. Surprisingly hoppy for a Kölsch with green apple and lemon citrus as the dominant hop flavors, but there’s some floral and grassy notes as well. Mouthfeel is crisp, clean, dry, and refreshing. This is well made and everything you want in a Kölsch style beer!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Salted Caramel Brownie Brown Ale (New Belgium + Ben & Jerry's). 1 hour ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Crème Brûlée Imperial Milk Stout. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Zonker Stout. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Berry the Hatchet. 4 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Clear AF IPA. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to L.A. Beers. 6 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for 11 Pipers Piping. 7 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity