8 Second Kolsch
Color is crystal clear, light straw with a super white, frothy head and plenty of sticky lacing. And a never-ending string of bubbles ascends from the bottom of the glass. Aroma is light with a bit of fruit and malt. On the taste: lots of grainy, bready malt and a noticeable amount of yeast. There's an increasing honey-like sweetness on the back end. Surprisingly hoppy for a Kolsch with green apple and lemon citrus as the dominant hop flavors, but there's some floral and grassy notes as well. Mouthfeel is crisp, clean, dry, and refreshing. This is well made and everything you want in a Kolsch style beer!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson added a rating for Steve Austin's Broken Skull IPA. 38 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Miscellanea Vol. 2. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Log Yard IPA. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to No Pumpkins Here. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Worth the Squeeze IPA. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Triple Berry Shake. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Jersey Long Hots. 6 hours ago
- IPAman listened to Get Back to Wort!. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity