8 Second Kolsch
Color is crystal clear, light straw with a super white, frothy head and plenty of sticky lacing. And a never-ending string of bubbles ascends from the bottom of the glass. Aroma is light with a bit of fruit and malt. On the taste: lots of grainy, bready malt and a noticeable amount of yeast. There's an increasing honey-like sweetness on the back end. Surprisingly hoppy for a Kolsch with green apple and lemon citrus as the dominant hop flavors, but there's some floral and grassy notes as well. Mouthfeel is crisp, clean, dry, and refreshing. This is well made and everything you want in a Kolsch style beer!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson added a rating for Alpine Duet. 13 minutes ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Magnetic Fields. 23 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Invasive Species IPA. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Goose Experimental Ale. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 and 1 other added a rating for Wells Banana Bread Beer. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Lemon Drip. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Über Affengeil. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Santilli. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity