8 Second Kolsch
Color is crystal clear, light straw with a super white, frothy head and plenty of sticky lacing. And a never-ending string of bubbles ascends from the bottom of the glass. Aroma is light with a bit of fruit and malt. On the taste: lots of grainy, bready malt and a noticeable amount of yeast. There's an increasing honey-like sweetness on the back end. Surprisingly hoppy for a Kolsch with green apple and lemon citrus as the dominant hop flavors, but there's some floral and grassy notes as well. Mouthfeel is crisp, clean, dry, and refreshing. This is well made and everything you want in a Kolsch style beer!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for Capitulation. 51 minutes ago
- Missy19 listened to If You're Drinkin', Euro-Peein. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Summer Solstice. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Jubel 2015. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Zero-G Yeast and the Beer Beneath. 5 hours ago
- plarson listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Naja Imperial Red IPA. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Supplication. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity