8 Second Kölsch
Color is crystal clear, light straw with a super white, frothy head and plenty of sticky lacing. And a never-ending string of bubbles ascends from the bottom of the glass. Aroma is light with a bit of fruit and malt. On the taste: lots of grainy, bready malt and a noticeable amount of yeast. There’s an increasing honey-like sweetness on the back end. Surprisingly hoppy for a Kölsch with green apple and lemon citrus as the dominant hop flavors, but there’s some floral and grassy notes as well. Mouthfeel is crisp, clean, dry, and refreshing. This is well made and everything you want in a Kölsch style beer!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Pilsner Urquell. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Islander IPA. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Mastodon. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Into the Woods. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 4 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Stone Ruination 2.0. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Alligator. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Tusk & Grain: Bourbon Barrel Aged Coconut Stout. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity