8 Second Kölsch
Color is crystal clear, light straw with a super white, frothy head and plenty of sticky lacing. And a never-ending string of bubbles ascends from the bottom of the glass. Aroma is light with a bit of fruit and malt. On the taste: lots of grainy, bready malt and a noticeable amount of yeast. There’s an increasing honey-like sweetness on the back end. Surprisingly hoppy for a Kölsch with green apple and lemon citrus as the dominant hop flavors, but there’s some floral and grassy notes as well. Mouthfeel is crisp, clean, dry, and refreshing. This is well made and everything you want in a Kölsch style beer!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 31 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Lily Ale. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for The KrHOPen. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Source Series Apis. 3 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Zero-G Yeast and the Beer Beneath. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Ninja vs. Unicorn. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Seattle Show. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to California Grab Bag II. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
The Red Glove
Little Blue Penguin