8 Second Kolsch
Color is crystal clear, light straw with a super white, frothy head and plenty of sticky lacing. And a never-ending string of bubbles ascends from the bottom of the glass. Aroma is light with a bit of fruit and malt. On the taste: lots of grainy, bready malt and a noticeable amount of yeast. There's an increasing honey-like sweetness on the back end. Surprisingly hoppy for a Kolsch with green apple and lemon citrus as the dominant hop flavors, but there's some floral and grassy notes as well. Mouthfeel is crisp, clean, dry, and refreshing. This is well made and everything you want in a Kolsch style beer!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 listened to Hop o' The Morning. 10 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for 99 Problems But A Peach Ain't One. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning and 1 other added a rating for Santa's Little Helper with Coffee & Cacao (2018). 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Brooklyn Local 1. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to Hazy Shade of Winter. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for pFriem Super Saison. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Smithwick's Red Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity