8 Second Kölsch
Color is crystal clear, light straw with a super white, frothy head and plenty of sticky lacing. And a never-ending string of bubbles ascends from the bottom of the glass. Aroma is light with a bit of fruit and malt. On the taste: lots of grainy, bready malt and a noticeable amount of yeast. There’s an increasing honey-like sweetness on the back end. Surprisingly hoppy for a Kölsch with green apple and lemon citrus as the dominant hop flavors, but there’s some floral and grassy notes as well. Mouthfeel is crisp, clean, dry, and refreshing. This is well made and everything you want in a Kölsch style beer!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 listened to What's My Name Again?. 18 minutes ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Abita Octoberfest. 58 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Anderson Valley Briney Melon Gose. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Lot No. 3 IPA. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Vanilla Bean Mexican Chocolate Stout. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Ginnepin Saison Ale. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Xtra-Citra Pale Ale. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Drunken Master. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity