80-Acre is a truly tasty beer that is perfect for someone looking for both the aroma and hop flavor from an IPA as well as the refreshing profile of a wheat beer. There's a lot of fresh citrus and tropical fruit notes, but the hops provide a mild bitterness. Mouthfeel is light to medium bodied with warming characteristics. The finish is crisp, clean, and bready, with some lingering sweetness. This is a very worthwhile beer from Boulevard Brewing Company.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for La Morena. 22 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Hoosier Red. 54 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Aphotic. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Oktcovidtest 2021. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for City Wide. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Beaver State Brews. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Capital Brewery Oktoberfest. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity