80-Acre is a truly tasty beer that is perfect for someone looking for both the aroma and hop flavor from an IPA as well as the refreshing profile of a wheat beer. There's a lot of fresh citrus and tropical fruit notes, but the hops provide a mild bitterness. Mouthfeel is light to medium bodied with warming characteristics. The finish is crisp, clean, and bready, with some lingering sweetness. This is a very worthwhile beer from Boulevard Brewing Company.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for Sippin on Dank. 18 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Levadura. 1 hour ago
- Alexa listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Hang 'em High. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Zonker Stout. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Maduro. 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Chasing Nelson. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity