RFA is unlike anything we've ever tasted before. The official description characterizes it as malty, but that doesn't quite paint the full picture. The color is a reddish brown, very cloudy appearance, and it has a thick, coarse white head that goes away pretty quickly. The aroma is hard to pin down but smells of slight funk, dried fruits, and maybe some fig. It appears to be very carbonated but you don't get a lot on the tongue and the mouthfeel is surprisingly heavy. On the flavor, it's got more funk than the late 70's. It is mildly sweet with a maltiness that is nearly undetectable underneath the other flavors. There's an acidic, abrasive finish that negates everything but the sour. One thing is for certain, this is a strange brew!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Monkey Knife Fight. 14 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 and 1 other listened to The Dark and the Pale. 54 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Galaxy Park. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Category 5 IPA. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Neverending Haze IPA. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for 35 Miles NE. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Space Needle Golden IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity