24 Carrot Golden Ale is golden colored, as the name suggests, with cloudiness as the style suggests. It has a very sweet smell like candy banana and bubble gum. The taste comes in phases, starting with a banana nut bread flavor that transitions into a darker wheat and raisin bread taste. The carrot comes through in the aftertaste with some vanilla and cinnamon notes. This beer has so much complexity that it might take you the entire bottle to figure it out. Better get two.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Tulsa Twister. 36 minutes ago
- Vette432 and 1 other added a rating for Ponto S.I.P.A. (Sessionable India Pale Ale). 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Hayburner. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Azacca IPA. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Hogwaller Scramble. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Gaffel Kolsch. 6 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to OMG Brewery Ommegang!. 7 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bobble Head Red IPA. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity