Red Nectar pours a slightly hazy, dark reddish copper color with a thin white head. Aroma is bready and malty. Some floral, earthy hops up front, but mostly malts after that. Much like the aroma, we get a lot of bready, malty flavors on the taste, with some caramel and toffee. Body is light with low carbonation that gives a bit of a flat taste. Finish is sweet but not too sweet, with some mild spices as well. More of an amber than a red ale, if you're looking for a mild and refreshing amber ale, this is it.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Dream Yard. 15 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Pacific Jade Freestylin'. 50 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Imperial Golden Nugget. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Holy Hermit. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Upslope Pumpkin Ale. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Ginnepin Saison Ale. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Biere de Mars. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Dark Island. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity