Collaboration with Wild Beer Co. in the UK. Pours a non-transparent, deep gold color, with ½ finger of white, frothy head. It thins to a small film but seems to stick around forever. On the aroma, we get some yeast and barnyard funk, but mostly the oak barrel notes. Raspberries show up in the taste, with lots of fruit upfront. Some floral notes, or maybe that’s the candied violet petals? There’s a juiciness to this that we didn’t expect, but the overall mouthfeel is dry and nicely carbonated. Light sour notes, with a semi-sweet, silky finish to cap off a fantastic beer!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for Sippin on Dank. 14 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Levadura. 58 minutes ago
- Alexa listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Hang 'em High. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Zonker Stout. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Maduro. 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Chasing Nelson. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity