Collaboration with Wild Beer Co. in the UK. Pours a non-transparent, deep gold color, with ½ finger of white, frothy head. It thins to a small film but seems to stick around forever. On the aroma, we get some yeast and barnyard funk, but mostly the oak barrel notes. Raspberries show up in the taste, with lots of fruit upfront. Some floral notes, or maybe that’s the candied violet petals? There’s a juiciness to this that we didn’t expect, but the overall mouthfeel is dry and nicely carbonated. Light sour notes, with a semi-sweet, silky finish to cap off a fantastic beer!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 45 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for 20th Anniversary Ale. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 listened to 100th Episode!. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Sowing the Sun. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Wells Banana Bread Beer. 5 hours ago
- IPAman listened to Celebration and Three DIPAs. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Flyover Country. 6 hours ago
- lauralane listened to Thanksgiving Leftovers. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity