Collaboration with Wild Beer Co. in the UK. Pours a non-transparent, deep gold color, with ½ finger of white, frothy head. It thins to a small film but seems to stick around forever. On the aroma, we get some yeast and barnyard funk, but mostly the oak barrel notes. Raspberries show up in the taste, with lots of fruit upfront. Some floral notes, or maybe that’s the candied violet petals? There’s a juiciness to this that we didn’t expect, but the overall mouthfeel is dry and nicely carbonated. Light sour notes, with a semi-sweet, silky finish to cap off a fantastic beer!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Maracuja. 9 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Big Bear Black Stout. 59 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for 300. 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to Pelican. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bourbon County Brand Stout (2017). 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Peche Mortel. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Brews and Blues in St. Louis. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity