Space Probe pours a golden orange color, cloudy, with lots of particles floating around in the beer. The head is a finger thick, white, fluffy, and leaves nice lacing on the glass. Fantastic aroma of tropical fruit, melon, and marshmallow or vanilla. Taste is juicy, fruity, and hoppy with a nice combination of guava, pineapple, stone fruit, and melon. There’s a mild sweetness in the background that balances out the big hop flavors. It’s not light in any way, but the 8.5% abv is very drinkable, as the malts provide a soft, creamy mouthfeel and there’s a pretty tame bitterness for a beer from Stone. We were impressed with this beer and would look to pick this up again.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for Suicide Squeeze IPA. 13 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Cherry Chocolate Stout. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 listened to Going Vertical with Three Philosophers. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Kiwanda Cream Ale. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Game of Thrones: Queen of the Seven Kingdoms. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Maduro. 5 hours ago
- IPAman listened to October Spectacular!. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity