Space Probe pours a golden orange color, cloudy, with lots of particles floating around in the beer. The head is a finger thick, white, fluffy, and leaves nice lacing on the glass. Fantastic aroma of tropical fruit, melon, and marshmallow or vanilla. Taste is juicy, fruity, and hoppy with a nice combination of guava, pineapple, stone fruit, and melon. There’s a mild sweetness in the background that balances out the big hop flavors. It’s not light in any way, but the 8.5% abv is very drinkable, as the malts provide a soft, creamy mouthfeel and there’s a pretty tame bitterness for a beer from Stone. We were impressed with this beer and would look to pick this up again.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to Hoppy Danksgiving!. 14 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Wookey Jack. 1 hour ago
- Alexa listened to San Diego Part 2. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Lost Lake IPA. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Citraholic. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Westmalle Dubbel Trappist Ale. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Did We Just Become Best Friends. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Electric Reindeer. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity