Velvet Glow pours a very clear, yellow straw color. One finger of white, bubbly head. Dry, lager aroma with malt and yeast. On the taste, there are biscuit and cereal-like malt flavors with just a light sweetness. Hops are mild, and have a grassy, herbal contribution and little to no bitterness. Mouthfeel is smooth and dry, and not too effervescent. This is a Helles style lager that is refreshing and thirst quenching, yet it also brings a high quality flavor that we don’t always get in this style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 listened to Cold Beer on a Hot Summer Day. 55 minutes ago
- ghost74 listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Bell Cow Milk Chocolate Porter. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Dragging Anchors. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for La Morena. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Puesta del Sol. 5 hours ago
- budman1 listened to IPAs East and West. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Newport Beach and SoCal Beers. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity