Velvet Glow pours a very clear, yellow straw color. One finger of white, bubbly head. Dry, lager aroma with malt and yeast. On the taste, there are biscuit and cereal-like malt flavors with just a light sweetness. Hops are mild, and have a grassy, herbal contribution and little to no bitterness. Mouthfeel is smooth and dry, and not too effervescent. This is a Helles style lager that is refreshing and thirst quenching, yet it also brings a high quality flavor that we don’t always get in this style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Westmalle Tripel Trappist Ale. 25 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Jacaranda. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Spectral Evidence. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Fantasy Factory. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Hop Hunter IPA. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Saint Archer IPA. 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Brickstone Brewery American Pale Ale. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Two Beers Fresh Hop 2016. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity