The color of Uppercut IPA is semi-clear, medium to dark amber. One finger of off-white, foamy head. Fantastic aroma of both malts and earthy hops. The taste is malt forward with a lot of toasted malt and bready flavors. But then the hops kick in, with earthy, floral, and citrusy orange flavors. Overall it is super smooth and balanced. Medium body with a chewy mouthfeel with mild to medium bitterness, especially considering the 100 IBU. Finishes with a lingering flavor of grapefruit citrus and accumulating bitterness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Wolf Child Double IPA. 21 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Snowdrift Vanilla Porter. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Shower Beer (Champion Brewing Company). 2 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Deja Stout. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Sparkle Muffin. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Barrio Rojo. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to DIPA Thoughts. 6 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Rebel Rider Session IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity