The color of Uppercut IPA is semi-clear, medium to dark amber. One finger of off-white, foamy head. Fantastic aroma of both malts and earthy hops. The taste is malt forward with a lot of toasted malt and bready flavors. But then the hops kick in, with earthy, floral, and citrusy orange flavors. Overall it is super smooth and balanced. Medium body with a chewy mouthfeel with mild to medium bitterness, especially considering the 100 IBU. Finishes with a lingering flavor of grapefruit citrus and accumulating bitterness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller added a rating for Reissdorf Kolsch. 7 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Solarc Shower Beer. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Rye-on-Rye-on-Rye. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to All About the Stout. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 4 hours ago
- mackleminor added a rating for Lime:Thirty Lager. 4 hours ago
- mackleminor uploaded a photo for beer Lime:Thirty Lager. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Black Sand Imperial IPA. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity