Trade Bait DIPA pours a hazy, golden orange color with 1-inch of creamy, off-white head. Aroma is dank with all kinds of ripe fruit notes. Taste is smooth and juicy. Citrus, tropical fruit, and melon can all be found in the taste. Malts are light but you can detect both the wheat and the oats. Mouthfeel is soft, creamy, and well carbonated. Slight bitterness, especially in the finish, but it adds a nice lingering flavor. Pretty easy drinking for 8.1% and overall a really great example of the style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Three Philosophers (2013). 49 minutes ago
- lauralane listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Palo Santo Marron. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Time Crystals #5. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Think Tank #17. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Zipline Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Get Back to Wort!. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Deep Search Baltic Porter. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Champs de Fraises
Davy Brown Ale