Trade Bait DIPA pours a hazy, golden orange color with 1-inch of creamy, off-white head. Aroma is dank with all kinds of ripe fruit notes. Taste is smooth and juicy. Citrus, tropical fruit, and melon can all be found in the taste. Malts are light but you can detect both the wheat and the oats. Mouthfeel is soft, creamy, and well carbonated. Slight bitterness, especially in the finish, but it adds a nice lingering flavor. Pretty easy drinking for 8.1% and overall a really great example of the style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 44 minutes ago
- ghost74 listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Blind Ambition - Alchemic Ale Series. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Celebration and Three DIPAs. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for 5 O'Clock Pils. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Easter Bunny Beer. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Double Doors. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Oskar Blues IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity