Color is dark brown with a thin, wispy, tan colored head. Malty aroma with roasted malt all over the nose. On the taste, we get dark bread, oats, coffee, and chocolate. Earthy and herbal hops but the malts are clearly the focus here. Light to medium body with a smooth, creamy mouthfeel. Finishes with a lingering roasted malt flavor that leaves you craving one more can.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Black Rajah. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris listened to Orange County. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to All About the Stout. 3 hours ago
- lauralane listened to Pacific Northwest. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Santilli. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Safety Porpoises. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Cougar. 7 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Trejo's Cerveza. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity