Color is dark brown with a thin, wispy, tan colored head. Malty aroma with roasted malt all over the nose. On the taste, we get dark bread, oats, coffee, and chocolate. Earthy and herbal hops but the malts are clearly the focus here. Light to medium body with a smooth, creamy mouthfeel. Finishes with a lingering roasted malt flavor that leaves you craving one more can.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 and 1 other listened to Seattle Show. 26 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Doogie Bowser. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Smuttynose Pumpkin Ale. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Black Rajah. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Velvet Glow. 4 hours ago
- plarson listened to Rocky Mountain Beer. 5 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Barrio Rojo. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Electric Lettuce. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity