Imperial Tanilla pours dark brown letting very little light through, with a nice cream colored thick head. Aroma is of vanilla, dark malts, a little espresso and a bit of chocolate. It's medium bodied, with not a lot of carbonation lending to a creamy quality. It's pretty vanilla forward on taste, but unlike its smaller brother Tanilla, it's a heavy hitter on bitterness to balance out a molasses sweet. There's also an earthiness that pairs well with the cocoa and coffee on the finish. The bitterness works well to cover up the 10% ABV because it's a smooth sipper with no boozy qualities.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Dream Yard. 53 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Pacific Jade Freestylin'. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Imperial Golden Nugget. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Holy Hermit. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Upslope Pumpkin Ale. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Ginnepin Saison Ale. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Biere de Mars. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Dark Island. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity