Summer Bliss is a hazy golden yellow color with a fully snow-white head and a massive amount carbonation bubbles. The aroma is tropical with an almost bubblegum-like sweetness. On the sip, the wheat makes for a smoothly cream-like consistency. The flavor is very fruit forward pairing orange citrus and mango melon notes. A touch of lime adds a bit of tartness to the aftertaste. I tried this by the pool in 101 degree heat and it was about perfect for the situation. This is a great take on the summer style by New Belgium.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for 20th Anniversary Ale. 25 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Galactica IPA. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Pomona Queen. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Stouting Match. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Feminist. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for General Sherman IPA. 6 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Oberon Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity