Summer Bliss is a hazy golden yellow color with a fully snow-white head and a massive amount carbonation bubbles. The aroma is tropical with an almost bubblegum-like sweetness. On the sip, the wheat makes for a smoothly cream-like consistency. The flavor is very fruit forward pairing orange citrus and mango melon notes. A touch of lime adds a bit of tartness to the aftertaste. I tried this by the pool in 101 degree heat and it was about perfect for the situation. This is a great take on the summer style by New Belgium.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson added a rating for Rve Coffee Stout - Mocha Hazelnut . 27 minutes ago
- Irishnc listened to Founders. 53 minutes ago
- Irishnc listened to Pacific Northwest. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Derivative: El Dorado. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Bodhizafa IPA. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for 2nd Shift Brewing Kolsch. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for East River IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity