Strawberry Blonde Ale with Ginger
The Strawberry Blonde Ale with Ginger pours a cloudy, reddish orange hue with a thin, sleek head. The aroma is powerful, with an onslaught of ginger as soon as you start to pour into your glass. With your first sip, it's all ginger at first, but then transitions into a juicy, fruitiness that mellows out the ginger to the point where you don't even taste the ginger anymore. The fruits take over, with a lot of strawberry, but also tropical fruits like lychee, guava, and passion fruit. If you love beer like we do, don't be scared off by this style. Give this a try because it's really an impressive brew.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 listened to Hop o' The Morning. 28 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for 99 Problems But A Peach Ain't One. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning and 1 other added a rating for Santa's Little Helper with Coffee & Cacao (2018). 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Brooklyn Local 1. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to Hazy Shade of Winter. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for pFriem Super Saison. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Smithwick's Red Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity