Strawberry Blonde Ale with Ginger
The Strawberry Blonde Ale with Ginger pours a cloudy, reddish orange hue with a thin, sleek head. The aroma is powerful, with an onslaught of ginger as soon as you start to pour into your glass. With your first sip, it’s all ginger at first, but then transitions into a juicy, fruitiness that mellows out the ginger to the point where you don’t even taste the ginger anymore. The fruits take over, with a lot of strawberry, but also tropical fruits like lychee, guava, and passion fruit. If you love beer like we do, don’t be scared off by this style. Give this a try because it’s really an impressive brew.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 listened to Head South. 13 minutes ago
- rolandor6 listened to Midwest Trip Part 1. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Green Bench IPA. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for 4B Saison. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Pumpkin Show 2018. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for 2x4. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Summer Solstice. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity