Strawberry Blonde Ale with Ginger
The Strawberry Blonde Ale with Ginger pours a cloudy, reddish orange hue with a thin, sleek head. The aroma is powerful, with an onslaught of ginger as soon as you start to pour into your glass. With your first sip, it's all ginger at first, but then transitions into a juicy, fruitiness that mellows out the ginger to the point where you don't even taste the ginger anymore. The fruits take over, with a lot of strawberry, but also tropical fruits like lychee, guava, and passion fruit. If you love beer like we do, don't be scared off by this style. Give this a try because it's really an impressive brew.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn and 1 other added a rating for Cougar. 8 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Finial Double IPA. 56 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Breck IPA. 1 hour ago
- lauralane added a rating for Decadent Imperial IPA. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Meowsa!. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for No Chill. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Saint Archer White Ale. 6 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Noble King Hoppy Farmhouse Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity