Stone Hazy IPA pours a golden sunshine color with a finger of bright white head. It has a tropical and citrus hop aroma with hints of mango and lemon. This beer has a subtle wheat-like malt profile that lingers in the background and lets the decidedly Stone-like hop bouquet to take center-stage. Featuring hop flavors of citrus, tropical, and pine hops, this hazy IPA packs a lot of West Coast taste with very little of the fruit juiciness which is so often associated with this style. Even though 7 of the 15 beers in Stone’s current lineup are hazy IPAs, this beer doesn’t cater to hazy IPA fans nearly as much as it does to Stone Brewery fans.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson added a rating for Kirin Ichiban. 45 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Beer Camp Across America - Family Values. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Rise Up. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Oktcovidtest 2021. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Bitter Valentine. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Summer Love Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity