Stone Hazy IPA pours a golden sunshine color with a finger of bright white head. It has a tropical and citrus hop aroma with hints of mango and lemon. This beer has a subtle wheat-like malt profile that lingers in the background and lets the decidedly Stone-like hop bouquet to take center-stage. Featuring hop flavors of citrus, tropical, and pine hops, this hazy IPA packs a lot of West Coast taste with very little of the fruit juiciness which is so often associated with this style. Even though 7 of the 15 beers in Stone’s current lineup are hazy IPAs, this beer doesn’t cater to hazy IPA fans nearly as much as it does to Stone Brewery fans.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Westmalle Tripel Trappist Ale. 19 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Jacaranda. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Spectral Evidence. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Fantasy Factory. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Hop Hunter IPA. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Saint Archer IPA. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Brickstone Brewery American Pale Ale. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Two Beers Fresh Hop 2016. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity