With only 2 weeks left to drink this, you better grab one while you can! Color is an extremely clear, golden amber. The head is thick with plenty of lacing and the aroma is dank and hoppy. Taste is fresh and similar to other Enjoy By beers, but there seems to be more tropical fruit flavors this time; perhaps some guava, mango, and passion fruit, but also some noticeable peachiness. It's a little bitter and dry on the finish, but not in a bad way as it helps accentuate the hop flavors. Another solid DIPA from Stone!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis and 1 other listened to What's My Name Again?. 25 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Icelandic Lime & Juniper Pils. 2 hours ago
- lposada listened to The Fairly Okay Thanksgiving Podcast. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Rico Sauvin Double IPA. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Celebration Ale (2019). 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to On the Boulevard. 6 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Cuvee-Brut. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Congress Street IPA
Incredible Pedal IPA