With only 2 weeks left to drink this, you better grab one while you can! Color is an extremely clear, golden amber. The head is thick with plenty of lacing and the aroma is dank and hoppy. Taste is fresh and similar to other Enjoy By beers, but there seems to be more tropical fruit flavors this time; perhaps some guava, mango, and passion fruit, but also some noticeable peachiness. It's a little bitter and dry on the finish, but not in a bad way as it helps accentuate the hop flavors. Another solid DIPA from Stone!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 listened to California Golden Beers. 53 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Tropical Mist. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Double Doors. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Adelbert's Blueberry Sour. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for 8 Second Kolsch. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Temptation. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for 805. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity