Happy Halloween! The "you better drink this before the day is over" pours a light copper color that is mostly clear, with a fluffy white head. Aroma is fresh and dank with some pronounced citrus notes, mainly tangerine but a little lime as well. Taste is hoppy, juicy, and fruity. Definitely some tangerine but it's not overwhelming. Seems juicier than previous versions, with more fruit and less bitterness. Well carbonated with a nice mouthfeel. Dry in the finish with just a bit of bitterness. The 9.4% is shocking; this goes down easier than a lot of 7% IPAs. The series is consistently good and we really like the addition of pureed tangerine to this release.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada listened to Operation IPA Overload. 17 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Wookey Jack. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Blueberry Velvet. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Firestone Pivo Hoppy Pils. 3 hours ago
- Stevezubar added a rating for Spencer Trappist Ale. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Icelandic White Ale. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Lily Ale. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity