Happy Halloween! The "you better drink this before the day is over" pours a light copper color that is mostly clear, with a fluffy white head. Aroma is fresh and dank with some pronounced citrus notes, mainly tangerine but a little lime as well. Taste is hoppy, juicy, and fruity. Definitely some tangerine but it's not overwhelming. Seems juicier than previous versions, with more fruit and less bitterness. Well carbonated with a nice mouthfeel. Dry in the finish with just a bit of bitterness. The 9.4% is shocking; this goes down easier than a lot of 7% IPAs. The series is consistently good and we really like the addition of pureed tangerine to this release.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Double Barrel Parabola (2021). 14 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Vanilla Oatis. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Elevation Double IPA. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Kansas City and Beyond. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for 805. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Winter Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Double Nut Brown Porter. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Boone County Brown. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity