Happy Halloween! The "you better drink this before the day is over" pours a light copper color that is mostly clear, with a fluffy white head. Aroma is fresh and dank with some pronounced citrus notes, mainly tangerine but a little lime as well. Taste is hoppy, juicy, and fruity. Definitely some tangerine but it's not overwhelming. Seems juicier than previous versions, with more fruit and less bitterness. Well carbonated with a nice mouthfeel. Dry in the finish with just a bit of bitterness. The 9.4% is shocking; this goes down easier than a lot of 7% IPAs. The series is consistently good and we really like the addition of pureed tangerine to this release.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Magnetic Fields. 34 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Port 10 Year Anniversary Ale. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Fernprost. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Redhook Winterhook. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Lambda Triple IPA. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Vanishing Point Pale Ale. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Tax Holiday. 6 hours ago
- lposada listened to Kansas City and Beyond. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity