The Enjoy By 07.04.16 maintains the tradition of fresh and hoppy that defines this series. The color might be slightly darker than previous versions; mostly clear, golden amber with a creamy white head. Aroma is fruity and fragrant, with lots of peach and tangerine. On the taste, there's some sweet malt at the beginning, but gives way to delicious hop flavors. Juicy and dank, dominated by citrus and peach. It's dry and slightly bitter in the finish, but even then it's not too bitter and extremely drinkable for a 9.4% double IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer listened to California Grab Bag. 44 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Belligerent Bloke. 1 hour ago
- lauralane added a rating for Sour Series Batch No. 7. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Epic Barley Wine. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Son of Juice. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Founders Centennial IPA. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Stouterday Night Live. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity