Enjoy By 7.4.15 is only available for a short time but if you can find it you'll be rewarded with a very tasty beer. It's quite clear on the pour and right away you can tell how fresh this is. There is a strong hop flavor with some citrus and mint and some satisfying dankness. Lots of pine resin which leads into a mild bitterness in the finish. It's a little syrupy, but overall is pretty drinkable for 9.4% and one of the better offerings in the Enjoy By Series.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Big Bear Black Stout. 14 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for 300. 55 minutes ago
- lauralane listened to Pelican. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bourbon County Brand Stout (2017). 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Peche Mortel. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Brews and Blues in St. Louis. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 6 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Really Old Brown Dog Ale (2012). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity