Enjoy By 7.4.15 is only available for a short time but if you can find it you'll be rewarded with a very tasty beer. It's quite clear on the pour and right away you can tell how fresh this is. There is a strong hop flavor with some citrus and mint and some satisfying dankness. Lots of pine resin which leads into a mild bitterness in the finish. It's a little syrupy, but overall is pretty drinkable for 9.4% and one of the better offerings in the Enjoy By Series.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer listened to California Grab Bag. 25 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Belligerent Bloke. 1 hour ago
- lauralane added a rating for Sour Series Batch No. 7. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Epic Barley Wine. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Son of Juice. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Founders Centennial IPA. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Stouterday Night Live. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity