Soaring Dragon pours a golden orange color with three fingers of powder white head. The aroma is fresh and floral like a flower garden in spring. The initial sip features bready almost-rye malts. These quickly transition to incorporate a grassy white tea flavor that complements the malts well. In the final flavor stage, spiced tea blends with spicier hops and a little bit of a cayenne pepper kick. The aftertaste is a long decrescendo back to the more reserved flavors of the initial sip. This journey east is not your typical hop trip, but definitely worth a visit. It might be your cup of tea.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa listened to Hoppy Danksgiving!. 21 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Edge of Mysteries: DDH Mosaic. 1 hour ago
- Alexa added a rating for Paulaner Hefe-Weizen. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for The Pupil. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Infinite Wishes 2017. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Boss Pour. 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Donner Party Porter. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Pomona Queen. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity