Soaring Dragon pours a golden orange color with three fingers of powder white head. The aroma is fresh and floral like a flower garden in spring. The initial sip features bready almost-rye malts. These quickly transition to incorporate a grassy white tea flavor that complements the malts well. In the final flavor stage, spiced tea blends with spicier hops and a little bit of a cayenne pepper kick. The aftertaste is a long decrescendo back to the more reserved flavors of the initial sip. This journey east is not your typical hop trip, but definitely worth a visit. It might be your cup of tea.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Irishnc added a rating for Alleycat Amber Ale. 14 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 and 1 other listened to Seattle Show. 58 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Doogie Bowser. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Smuttynose Pumpkin Ale. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Black Rajah. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Velvet Glow. 5 hours ago
- plarson listened to Rocky Mountain Beer. 6 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Barrio Rojo. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity