Soaring Dragon pours a golden orange color with three fingers of powder white head. The aroma is fresh and floral like a flower garden in spring. The initial sip features bready almost-rye malts. These quickly transition to incorporate a grassy white tea flavor that complements the malts well. In the final flavor stage, spiced tea blends with spicier hops and a little bit of a cayenne pepper kick. The aftertaste is a long decrescendo back to the more reserved flavors of the initial sip. This journey east is not your typical hop trip, but definitely worth a visit. It might be your cup of tea.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer listened to Stone, Cold. 4 minutes ago
- silversurfer listened to Ho Ho Holly Jolly Christmas Beers. 57 minutes ago
- IPAman added a rating for Son of Juice. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Sam Adams Pumpkin Batch. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Killer Lion Fresh Hop IPA. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Noche Dulce. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Young's Double Chocolate Stout. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity