This year’s Oktoberfest was made in collaboration with Bitburger Brewery in Germany. The color is medium amber, which is seemingly redder in color than previous years. Aroma is classically German with a malty taste from the start. Grainy, caramel malt flavors, with perfect carbonation. But there’s a unique taste, and there’s a clear, traditional Sierra Nevada contribution. It’s not overly sweet, but we get some apple and brandy flavors that establish a complexity that we don’t often see in this style. Perhaps our favorite seasonal beer, with this year’s combination of Bitbuger’s custom yeast and a secret hop blend called Siegelhopfen, this is one spectacular beer. Prost!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Enjoy By 04.20.21 Hazy IPA. 2 minutes ago
- AnnaB listened to Oktoberfestivus. 27 minutes ago
- ghost74 listened to Cold Beer on a Hot Summer Day. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Bell Cow Milk Chocolate Porter. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Dragging Anchors. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for La Morena. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Puesta del Sol. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity