If you're looking for a summer IPA or if you're just starting to venture into the world of IPAs, this may be an ideal beer for you. It pours a hazy, straw color, with high carbonation and a thick, foamy head. For an IPA, this is light bodied and fairly citrusy, with notes of tangerine, orange, lemon, and even lime. Not our favorite offering from Sierra Nevada, but it's definitely worth a try.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 and 1 other listened to Seattle Show. 8 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Doogie Bowser. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Smuttynose Pumpkin Ale. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Black Rajah. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Velvet Glow. 4 hours ago
- plarson listened to Rocky Mountain Beer. 5 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Barrio Rojo. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Electric Lettuce. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity