Adam is a high quality beer that is worth seeking out if you can find it. This is an "old world ale" and the original beer from Hair of the Dog. It pours a dark color with little or no head. This is highly viscous as the consistency is thicker than most beers. It has hints of molasses and smoke, with a sweet aftertaste of leather or tobacco. This is a strong beer and it would be hard to drink more than one or two of these. But it's well worth the price and should not be missed.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Santilli. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Double Scatterbrain DDH w/Citra. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Double Dose IPA. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Today's Class: Beer 101. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for King Sue. 3 hours ago
- plarson listened to Founders. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Bronx Brewery Rye Ale. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Galaxy & Comet. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity