Adam is a high quality beer that is worth seeking out if you can find it. This is an "old world ale" and the original beer from Hair of the Dog. It pours a dark color with little or no head. This is highly viscous as the consistency is thicker than most beers. It has hints of molasses and smoke, with a sweet aftertaste of leather or tobacco. This is a strong beer and it would be hard to drink more than one or two of these. But it's well worth the price and should not be missed.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 31 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Rock the Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Bell Tower IPA. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Downtown Brown. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Mackeson Triple XXX Stout. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Some Pumpkins. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity