Adam is a high quality beer that is worth seeking out if you can find it. This is an "old world ale" and the original beer from Hair of the Dog. It pours a dark color with little or no head. This is highly viscous as the consistency is thicker than most beers. It has hints of molasses and smoke, with a sweet aftertaste of leather or tobacco. This is a strong beer and it would be hard to drink more than one or two of these. But it's well worth the price and should not be missed.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Love Child No. 9. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Wrought Iron IPA. 1 hour ago
- dheliker uploaded a photo for podcast Summer Beers 2022. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Lizard's Mouth Imperial IPA. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Farthingale. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Branches. 4 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Trip in the Woods: Narwhal Imperial Stout. 5 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Field to Ferment - Centennial & Simcoe (2019). 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity