Adam is a high quality beer that is worth seeking out if you can find it. This is an "old world ale" and the original beer from Hair of the Dog. It pours a dark color with little or no head. This is highly viscous as the consistency is thicker than most beers. It has hints of molasses and smoke, with a sweet aftertaste of leather or tobacco. This is a strong beer and it would be hard to drink more than one or two of these. But it's well worth the price and should not be missed.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 listened to California Golden Beers. 47 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Tropical Mist. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Double Doors. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Adelbert's Blueberry Sour. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for 8 Second Kolsch. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Temptation. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for 805. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity