Adam is a high quality beer that is worth seeking out if you can find it. This is an "old world ale" and the original beer from Hair of the Dog. It pours a dark color with little or no head. This is highly viscous as the consistency is thicker than most beers. It has hints of molasses and smoke, with a sweet aftertaste of leather or tobacco. This is a strong beer and it would be hard to drink more than one or two of these. But it's well worth the price and should not be missed.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Lilith's Brethren. 10 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Avery Twenty Three Anniversary. 37 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Four Seasons Of Mother Earth - Winter. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for AleSchmidt Oktoberfest. 3 hours ago
- plarson listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Schlafly White Lager. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to New England Part 2: Vermont IPAs. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Stouting Match. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity