Sea Lion Sour
Sea Lion Sour pours a beautiful hazy dark pink color with a two finger white head that doesn't lace and goes away instantly. The aroma is mostly of fresh raspberry. The carbonation is lively, and the mouthfeel is medium to surprisingly heavy. It tastes of tart raspberry with subtle yeast. Other tart berries are in play, and it is slightly briny which compliments the tartness really nicely. It finishes pretty crisply, and it's super refreshing for those hot late summer days.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Relay IPA. 44 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Vicinity. 1 hour ago
- IPAman added a rating for El Jefe Imperial Stout. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Gigantic IPA. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Four Seasons Of Mother Earth - Winter. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Beaver State Brews. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Lemon Drip. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Zipline Double NZ IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity