Sea Lion Sour
Sea Lion Sour pours a beautiful hazy dark pink color with a two finger white head that doesn't lace and goes away instantly. The aroma is mostly of fresh raspberry. The carbonation is lively, and the mouthfeel is medium to surprisingly heavy. It tastes of tart raspberry with subtle yeast. Other tart berries are in play, and it is slightly briny which compliments the tartness really nicely. It finishes pretty crisply, and it's super refreshing for those hot late summer days.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Irishnc added a rating for Devil Dancer. 26 minutes ago
- DadMike and 1 other added a rating for Lights On. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep and 1 other added a rating for Game of Thrones: Valar Dohaeris. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Red Flag Amber. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Panic IPA. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Bitter Valentine. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Heady Topper. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to California Grab Bag II. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity