Saint Archer Double IPA is one of the best tasting beers of its class. It has a refreshing, citrus-like hop flavor. The hops here are extreme but somehow manage to not be overwhelming. There is a very subtle maltiness that adds a complexity that puts this beer over the top. Whether you have it in the bottle or can, if you love big hoppy IPAs, you will love this.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Aphotic. 34 minutes ago
- silversurfer listened to Oktcovidtest 2021. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for City Wide. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Beaver State Brews. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Capital Brewery Oktoberfest. 5 hours ago
- CoachBrobb890 and 1 other added a rating for Lizard King. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for 60 Days Dry Aged Stout. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity