Saint Archer Double IPA is one of the best tasting beers of its class. It has a refreshing, citrus-like hop flavor. The hops here are extreme but somehow manage to not be overwhelming. There is a very subtle maltiness that adds a complexity that puts this beer over the top. Whether you have it in the bottle or can, if you love big hoppy IPAs, you will love this.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB listened to Oktoberfestivus. 5 minutes ago
- ghost74 listened to Cold Beer on a Hot Summer Day. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Bell Cow Milk Chocolate Porter. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Dragging Anchors. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for La Morena. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Puesta del Sol. 5 hours ago
- budman1 listened to IPAs East and West. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity