Stone is known for their IPAs, and the seasonal RuinTen Triple IPA does not disappoint. Its color is reddish copper with a foamy off-white head with good lacing. The aroma is a combination of sweet malt as well as floral and piney hops. On the taste, there's lots of piney hops, resin, and a little grapefruit, all sustained by a ton of sweet malt. Full bodied and bold, but very drinkable for a beer over 10%. It doesn't seem boozy at first and the alcohol kind of lingers in the background. But it catches up with you with each sip. The finish is sweet but then leads to a lingering grapefruit bitterness. Overall this is very enjoyable and will get you tipsy, but be prepared for an in-your-face, intense, yet flavorful beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Pterodactyl. 7 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for More Dark Lager. 46 minutes ago
- Alexa listened to L.A. Beers. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Sasquatchito XPA. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for American Cheat Codes. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Lustro. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Can't Stop Juicin'. 6 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Lush Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity