Stone is known for their IPAs, and the seasonal RuinTen Triple IPA does not disappoint. Its color is reddish copper with a foamy off-white head with good lacing. The aroma is a combination of sweet malt as well as floral and piney hops. On the taste, there's lots of piney hops, resin, and a little grapefruit, all sustained by a ton of sweet malt. Full bodied and bold, but very drinkable for a beer over 10%. It doesn't seem boozy at first and the alcohol kind of lingers in the background. But it catches up with you with each sip. The finish is sweet but then leads to a lingering grapefruit bitterness. Overall this is very enjoyable and will get you tipsy, but be prepared for an in-your-face, intense, yet flavorful beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 listened to Summertime Brews. 7 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Lizard's Mouth Imperial IPA. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Hop Sounds. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Glorious Pale Ale. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Flying Fish XPA. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Uppercut IPA. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Shepplekofeggan. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity