Stone is known for their IPAs, and the seasonal RuinTen Triple IPA does not disappoint. Its color is reddish copper with a foamy off-white head with good lacing. The aroma is a combination of sweet malt as well as floral and piney hops. On the taste, there's lots of piney hops, resin, and a little grapefruit, all sustained by a ton of sweet malt. Full bodied and bold, but very drinkable for a beer over 10%. It doesn't seem boozy at first and the alcohol kind of lingers in the background. But it catches up with you with each sip. The finish is sweet but then leads to a lingering grapefruit bitterness. Overall this is very enjoyable and will get you tipsy, but be prepared for an in-your-face, intense, yet flavorful beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Hang 'em High. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Zonker Stout. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Maduro. 3 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Chasing Nelson. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Samuel Adams Stony Brook Red. 7 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Filbert. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity