Ruekeller Helles pours a light straw yellow with a thick, white head that laces thickly and nicely. The aroma is complex, with notes of fresh grass, corn, and rice. The mouthfeel is light, full of lively carbonation, and is generally very crisp and refreshing on the tongue. The taste has hints of wheat and corn, white pepper, and lemon zest. Very subtle notes of fresh grass and bready malt come through as well. It's so crisp and clean, and delicious and quenching on a hot day.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for Sippin on Dank. 21 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Levadura. 1 hour ago
- Alexa listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Hang 'em High. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Zonker Stout. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Maduro. 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Chasing Nelson. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity