Ruekeller Helles pours a light straw yellow with a thick, white head that laces thickly and nicely. The aroma is complex, with notes of fresh grass, corn, and rice. The mouthfeel is light, full of lively carbonation, and is generally very crisp and refreshing on the tongue. The taste has hints of wheat and corn, white pepper, and lemon zest. Very subtle notes of fresh grass and bready malt come through as well. It's so crisp and clean, and delicious and quenching on a hot day.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Birra Moretti La Rossa. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Westmalle Tripel Trappist Ale. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Jacaranda. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Spectral Evidence. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Fantasy Factory. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Hop Hunter IPA. 6 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Saint Archer IPA. 6 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Brickstone Brewery American Pale Ale. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity