Pours a completely opaque, pitch-black color. Head is dark khaki color. Very aromatic with caramel malt, molasses, and some earthy hops. Taste follows the nose with oatmeal and caramel malt up front, lots of coffee, and some chocolate and brown sugar sweetness on the back-end. We also picked up on nutty walnut flavors and also some accumulating smoky flavors. Medium body with a slightly chewy mouthfeel. Very impressive to have this style beer at 5.5% ABV that still brings the full flavor that you want from an Oatmeal Stout!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Welcome to LA. 32 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Oktoberfest (2019). 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Cross of Gold. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Ironfire 51/50 IPA. 3 hours ago
- dheliker uploaded a photo for beer 4th of Juicy. 3 hours ago
- dheliker added a rating for 4th of Juicy. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Windows Up. 4 hours ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Cloud Surfer. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity