Pours a completely opaque, pitch-black color. Head is dark khaki color. Very aromatic with caramel malt, molasses, and some earthy hops. Taste follows the nose with oatmeal and caramel malt up front, lots of coffee, and some chocolate and brown sugar sweetness on the back-end. We also picked up on nutty walnut flavors and also some accumulating smoky flavors. Medium body with a slightly chewy mouthfeel. Very impressive to have this style beer at 5.5% ABV that still brings the full flavor that you want from an Oatmeal Stout!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Sweet Baby Jesus. 53 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Hogwaller Scramble. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Magnetic Fields. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Pacific Kolsch Highway. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for S'Mores. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Pacific Northwest. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for PDX Carpet IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity