Root Bound is a collaboration with Burgeon Beer Company in Carlsbad, CA. It pours a golden orange color, non-transparent, with one finger of bubbly, off-white head. Nice lacing on the glass. Really nice aroma with tropical fruit and stone fruit. The taste is equally good, with orange citrus, peach stone fruit, and mango and pineapple tropical fruit. Soft, pillowy malts, probably heavy on the oats, and just slightly sweet. Juicy mouthfeel but medium bodied. Easy drinking for 8.1% with mild bitterness and smooth carbonation. Can’t ask for more in a hazy DIPA collab from two of the best breweries in California.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Sweet Baby Jesus. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Hogwaller Scramble. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Magnetic Fields. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Pacific Kolsch Highway. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for S'Mores. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Pacific Northwest. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for PDX Carpet IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity