Color is hazy, golden yellow with some visible sediment floating around before it settles to the bottom. About one finger of white, bubbly head. Aroma is bright and hoppy, with lots of citrus and tropical fruit. Taste is similar, with juicy, dank flavors like mango, pineapple, papaya, and grapefruit pith. On the back end, there's a peppery, bitter bite. Light to medium body, with a juicy and refreshing mouthfeel. Aroma was the best part of this beer, but overall it's a solid Louisiana IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Bell Cow Milk Chocolate Porter. 48 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Blind Ambition - Alchemic Ale Series. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Celebration and Three DIPAs. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for 5 O'Clock Pils. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Easter Bunny Beer. 6 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Double Doors. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity