Color is hazy, golden yellow with some visible sediment floating around before it settles to the bottom. About one finger of white, bubbly head. Aroma is bright and hoppy, with lots of citrus and tropical fruit. Taste is similar, with juicy, dank flavors like mango, pineapple, papaya, and grapefruit pith. On the back end, there's a peppery, bitter bite. Light to medium body, with a juicy and refreshing mouthfeel. Aroma was the best part of this beer, but overall it's a solid Louisiana IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Beer From Here: INW Lager. 11 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Paranoids Pale Ale. 37 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Atomically. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Spaten Pils. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Beer Geek Breakfast Stout with Coffee. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Hop o' The Morning. 5 hours ago
- lposada listened to Operation IPA Overload. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity