Rebel rider is a semi-hazy, orange goldenrod color. It pours a sizeable, lasting head, with some noticeable sediment at the bottom. The smell is hoppy and citrusy, and there is some biscuity malt in the nose. Mouthfeel is crisp and well carbonated, with a light to medium body as you would expect from this style. The hops dominate - there's plenty of citrus, specifically grapefruit and lemon flavors. Overall, this is refreshing and hoppy and represents well in the world of Session IPAs.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Amarilla Gorilla IPA. 39 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Berry the Hatchet. 1 hour ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Rampant Imperial IPA. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Hoptologist DIPA. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Creme Brulee Imperial Milk Stout. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Franz. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Celebration and Three DIPAs. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for StereoHopic IPA Vol. 1. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity