Rebel rider is a semi-hazy, orange goldenrod color. It pours a sizeable, lasting head, with some noticeable sediment at the bottom. The smell is hoppy and citrusy, and there is some biscuity malt in the nose. Mouthfeel is crisp and well carbonated, with a light to medium body as you would expect from this style. The hops dominate - there's plenty of citrus, specifically grapefruit and lemon flavors. Overall, this is refreshing and hoppy and represents well in the world of Session IPAs.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Paranoids Pale Ale. 23 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Atomically. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Spaten Pils. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Beer Geek Breakfast Stout with Coffee. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Hop o' The Morning. 5 hours ago
- lposada listened to Operation IPA Overload. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Wookey Jack. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity