Rebel rider is a semi-hazy, orange goldenrod color. It pours a sizeable, lasting head, with some noticeable sediment at the bottom. The smell is hoppy and citrusy, and there is some biscuity malt in the nose. Mouthfeel is crisp and well carbonated, with a light to medium body as you would expect from this style. The hops dominate - there's plenty of citrus, specifically grapefruit and lemon flavors. Overall, this is refreshing and hoppy and represents well in the world of Session IPAs.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Magnetic Fields. 42 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Port 10 Year Anniversary Ale. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Fernprost. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Redhook Winterhook. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Lambda Triple IPA. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Vanishing Point Pale Ale. 6 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Tax Holiday. 6 hours ago
- lposada listened to Kansas City and Beyond. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity