Polygraph is a Midwest Fruit Tart that pours a non-transparent, bright ruby red. The head is pinkish white and fizzy, thick at first, but it disappears quickly. Aroma is tart, with clear cherry notes. On the taste, it’s not as tart as we expected. Cherry flavor is there, but it’s not overwhelming. Vanilla smoothness appears in the mouthfeel. Body and carbonation are both light. Pretty sharp finish that does not linger. The 8.1% ABV is crazy – this drinks more like 4% or 5%.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for Lost Lake IPA. 11 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for Citraholic. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Westmalle Dubbel Trappist Ale. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Did We Just Become Best Friends. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Electric Reindeer. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Chocolate Sombrero. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Lemon Drip. 6 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Trade Bait. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity