Polygraph is a Midwest Fruit Tart that pours a non-transparent, bright ruby red. The head is pinkish white and fizzy, thick at first, but it disappears quickly. Aroma is tart, with clear cherry notes. On the taste, it’s not as tart as we expected. Cherry flavor is there, but it’s not overwhelming. Vanilla smoothness appears in the mouthfeel. Body and carbonation are both light. Pretty sharp finish that does not linger. The 8.1% ABV is crazy – this drinks more like 4% or 5%.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Drake's Drakonic Imperial Stout. 9 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Interurban IPA. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 2 hours ago
- plarson listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Seizoen. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Lagoon. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Elevated Perspective (Version 5). 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Field to Ferment - Citra (2017). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity