Polygraph is a Midwest Fruit Tart that pours a non-transparent, bright ruby red. The head is pinkish white and fizzy, thick at first, but it disappears quickly. Aroma is tart, with clear cherry notes. On the taste, it’s not as tart as we expected. Cherry flavor is there, but it’s not overwhelming. Vanilla smoothness appears in the mouthfeel. Body and carbonation are both light. Pretty sharp finish that does not linger. The 8.1% ABV is crazy – this drinks more like 4% or 5%.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Tart of Darkness. 46 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Head Full of Dynomite v.5. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Going Vertical with Three Philosophers. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Le Petit Diablotin. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Old Rasputin. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to If You're Drinkin', Euro-Peein. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Tre Fontane Tripel Trappist Ale. 7 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Memory Foam. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap