Polygraph is a Midwest Fruit Tart that pours a non-transparent, bright ruby red. The head is pinkish white and fizzy, thick at first, but it disappears quickly. Aroma is tart, with clear cherry notes. On the taste, it’s not as tart as we expected. Cherry flavor is there, but it’s not overwhelming. Vanilla smoothness appears in the mouthfeel. Body and carbonation are both light. Pretty sharp finish that does not linger. The 8.1% ABV is crazy – this drinks more like 4% or 5%.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Lizard's Mouth Imperial IPA. 38 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Hop Sounds. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Glorious Pale Ale. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Flying Fish XPA. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Uppercut IPA. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Shepplekofeggan. 6 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Lot No. 3 IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity