Points Unknown is produced by Stone in collaboration with Wicked Weed Brewing in Asheville, NC and Ecliptic Brewing in Portland, OR. This is a blend between two beers they brewed: a double IPA and a Belgian-style Tripel. It pours a clear, golden copper color with a lot of yellow-colored head. The Belgian yeast comes through on the nose significantly with some fruit and berry notes. On the taste, this is an interesting pairing between the two styles of beer where the sweetness of the Belgian side takes the bite out of the the hop side for a smooth experience.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Monkey Knife Fight. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 and 1 other listened to The Dark and the Pale. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Galaxy Park. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Category 5 IPA. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Neverending Haze IPA. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for 35 Miles NE. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 7 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Space Needle Golden IPA. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity