Color is light, golden straw with a medium haze. Thick, one to two fingers of white, foamy head. The aroma is strong and hoppy - vanilla or lactose along with tropical fruit. But the taste at first seems citrus-forward, with lemon and lime. Then turns to tropical fruit like guava, passion fruit, and pineapple, plus a hint of resinous pine. Not sure if this is made with lactose or if the can artwork is playing mind tricks, but there is some lactose or meringue pie similarities. Creamy, soft mouthfeel, and above average carbonation. There's a pleasant bitterness, especially on the back end. Smooth and dry finish, with overall excellent flavor.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Wookey Jack. 53 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Blueberry Velvet. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Firestone Pivo Hoppy Pils. 2 hours ago
- Stevezubar added a rating for Spencer Trappist Ale. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Icelandic White Ale. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Lily Ale. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Big Bad Baptist Imperial Stout California Edition. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity