Color is light, golden straw with a medium haze. Thick, one to two fingers of white, foamy head. The aroma is strong and hoppy - vanilla or lactose along with tropical fruit. But the taste at first seems citrus-forward, with lemon and lime. Then turns to tropical fruit like guava, passion fruit, and pineapple, plus a hint of resinous pine. Not sure if this is made with lactose or if the can artwork is playing mind tricks, but there is some lactose or meringue pie similarities. Creamy, soft mouthfeel, and above average carbonation. There's a pleasant bitterness, especially on the back end. Smooth and dry finish, with overall excellent flavor.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Pterodactyl. 5 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for More Dark Lager. 44 minutes ago
- Alexa listened to L.A. Beers. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Sasquatchito XPA. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for American Cheat Codes. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Lustro. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Can't Stop Juicin'. 6 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Lush Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity